[bug] Http status 500 instead of 404

Daniel A. Nagy

Jun 6, 2011, 4:51:00 PM6/6/11
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Our developer spotted a bug:
Queries in the form of /namespaces/<nonexistent namespace>?returnTags=1
return status 500, when it should be 404. Same with returnNamespaces=1,
while returnDescription is processed correctly.

Please correct.

Cheers,

--
Daniel A. Nagy
ePoint Systems Ltd.

signature.asc

Nicholas Tollervey

Jun 7, 2011, 12:11:47 PM6/7/11
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for bringing our attention to this. We'll be releasing an update soon.

By the way, I only just got this email (7 Jun, 17:11 UK time).
GoogleGroups seems to be a bit slow. :-(

All the best,

Nicholas.

Terry Jones

Jun 7, 2011, 12:18:26 PM6/7/11
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicholas

> By the way, I only just got this email (7 Jun, 17:11 UK time).
> GoogleGroups seems to be a bit slow. :-(

It was held for moderation, and it took some time for me to convince Google
Groups that I was not only still a member of the group but also an admin :-(

Rooslan S. Khayrov

Jun 10, 2011, 3:38:23 PM6/10/11
to fluidd...@googlegroups.com
Nicholas Tollervey wrote:

> Thanks for bringing our attention to this. We'll be releasing an update soon.

And here is another similar bug:

/tags/<tag>?returnDescription=1

where tag exists, but has empty description, returns 500 too.

--
Best regards,
Rooslan

signature.asc