Gmail / Google Talk connectivity problems

Joe Boutros

Oct 18, 2011, 3:35:51 PM10/18/11
to flui...@googlegroups.com
The last few days, I've seen some strange behavior in one of my fluid apps for gmail (@gmail.com).

The UI won't connect to Google Talk, and any changes I make to my mail such as reading a message, starring a message are reverted seconds after I make them.

I'm noticing a few 500 errors and 404 errors in the inspector.

Has anyone else seen problems like this?  I've already tried emptying cache, allowing browsing to all sites, logging out/ back in.

Thanks,
Joe

Eddie Tejeda

Apr 23, 2013, 3:06:41 AM4/23/13
to Joe Boutros, flui...@googlegroups.com
After a year of using Fluid, this just started happening to me as
well. Any word on this?

Todd Ditchendorf

Apr 23, 2013, 1:11:06 PM4/23/13
to flui...@googlegroups.com, Joe Boutros
Try:

1. quit your fluid app
2. throw this in trash:

/Users/<your user name>/Library/Application Support/Fluid/FluidApps/<your fluid app name>

3. relaunch your fluid app