Can't login

eampiart

Jul 20, 2011, 7:08:09 PM7/20/11
to fluidapp
I'm having trouble with a website inside a Fluid app, as I created it,
it opens the webpage, but I can't login. The site is http://movescount.com
and when I fill in the email address and password and click on login,
nothing happens. Anybody have any idea what can cause this? I already
purchased a license as I have a couple of site which I'd like to be
able to use with Lion's new Full Screen mode and as a standalone app,
but my main interest was because I wanted to use Movescount as an app,
but without logging in, it's actually useless :/

The Digital Orchard

Jul 20, 2011, 7:21:42 PM7/20/11
to flui...@googlegroups.com

The Login form on that site uses a convoluted JavaScript call in order to function... not really sure why websites do that. I'm a developer and I've seen no need to rewrite such basic web processes.

Check Fluid's error console for any error messages (Window > Show Error Console).

/TheDO/

eampiart

Jul 21, 2011, 2:43:14 AM7/21/11
to fluidapp
In the Error Log:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503
(Service Unavailable)
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500
(Internal Server Error)
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions

What can I do for it to work?

On Jul 21, 1:21 am, The Digital Orchard <thedigitalorch...@me.com>
wrote:
> The Login form on that site uses a convoluted JavaScript call in order to function... not really sure why websites do that. I'm a developer and I've seen no need to rewrite such basic web processes.
>
> Check Fluid's error console for any error messages (Window > Show Error Console).
>
> /TheDO/
>
> On 2011-07-20, at 4:08 PM, eampiart wrote:
>

> > I'm having trouble with a website inside a Fluid app, as I created it,
> > it opens the webpage, but I can't login. The site ishttp://movescount.com

The Digital Orchard

Jul 21, 2011, 3:10:07 AM7/21/11
to flui...@googlegroups.com

Can you log into the website when using a regular browser?

/TheDO/

Petra Donka

Jul 21, 2011, 3:24:10 AM7/21/11
to flui...@googlegroups.com