Google Reader dock badges not working with other user scripts

James

May 23, 2011, 11:17:07 PM5/23/11
to fluidapp
Hi,

I've set up an SSB of Google Reader. I left the default Reader user
script active and installed Pure Reader http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/92142.
However when Pure Reader is active, the dock badges don't work. I've
tried switching to helvetireader, and get the same issues. Does
anyone else have this problem?

djake93

Jun 19, 2011, 7:00:11 AM6/19/11
to fluidapp
I had the exact same issue, but just figured out that it works if you
combine the two scripts into one script - ie just copy and past the
contents of the helvetireader script into the default 'reader' script
that does the badge icons :)