Gmail & Mailto Links

Sean Mills

Sep 9, 2011, 5:48:06 AM9/9/11
to fluidapp
Greetings,

In my Gmail app I have set the mailto handler to:

https://mail.google.com/a/grantwoodtechnology.com/?view=cm&ui=2&tf=0&fs=1&to=

This works fine if the mailto link only contains an email address. If
there are other name-value pairs, then I would like to see
placeholders like:

https://mail.google.com/a/grantwoodtechnology.com/?view=cm&ui=2&tf=0&fs=1&to=[to]&cc=[cc]&bcc=[bcc]&su=[subject]&body=[body]

NOTE: The subject parameter for Gmail is "su", not "subject.

Is it possible for Fluid parse a mailto link and replace the above
placeholders with the actual values?

Regards,
Sean

David Herman

Sep 9, 2011, 11:44:01 AM9/9/11
to flui...@googlegroups.com
you could likely do this with greasemonkey to search for link's whos href starts with mailto: and then parse the href replacing subject with su

this script turns all mailto links to gmail links specifically http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/10396

Regards,
David
www.purpleasphalt.com