Call to Committers

Tom Marien

May 3, 2012, 4:50:27 PM5/3/12
to FluentMigrator Google Group
Hey guys

I would like to know who is still actively committing to this
wonderful project (i mean people with rights on the main repo :) ). I
have the impression that most people moved on or are too busy with
something else.

Maybe we should look for new committers, anyone has any ideas how to
tackle this?

I would hate if this project would just die, because i feel it's great
and we still have contributors, i would like to release more often
than was done previously, so we can support pressing bugs etc better.
But for that we need reviewers/pullers

Just reply if you still want to spend time on committing to this
project or if you like to be a committer.

Kind regards

Tom

Shane Walters

May 3, 2012, 5:01:17 PM5/3/12
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com
Tom,

I had commit rights (may still have) but I've never committed to the main repository. I'm much more comfortable issuing a pull request.

My only pull requests have been for bug fixes or additional db support like Oracle.  I may be adding DB2 support in the next couple of months.

We use fm in development and also as part of our installations.

-Shane

Tom

Jeff Treuting

May 3, 2012, 5:03:48 PM5/3/12
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com
I have commit rights but haven't done anything in a while.  I was fairly active for a stretch of time and then work got busy and I haven;t had the time to work on it like I would want to.

I still want to be involved and plan on making a more focused effort to contribute.  I'd be happy to take bug fixes or feature requests and make time to get them done.  However at this point I don't have time to take a more leadership role of organizing that type of thing.

Jeff
--
Jeff Treuting
Truburn Solutions, LLC

Eric Ridgeway

May 3, 2012, 5:59:29 PM5/3/12
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com

I will still want to be a commiter ... I haven't needed to use FM in a while however I will be using it on some up coming side projects, etc ... Try to review more etc

Daniel Lee

May 4, 2012, 8:09:24 AM5/4/12
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

I've taken a little break due to other projects/life etc. but I still want to be involved. There is still loads to do!

//Daniel

Tom Marien

May 4, 2012, 9:08:12 AM5/4/12
to FluentMigrator Google Group
Thanks for all the responses, i know we are all doing this in our
spare time.

But it's good to see allready a couple of reactions :)

Tom Marien

May 29, 2012, 7:34:57 AM5/29/12
to FluentMigrator Google Group
In fact we need other pullers and reviewers, i hate pulling in my own
pull requests, it's against my nature :P

Josh Coffman

May 29, 2012, 7:40:30 PM5/29/12
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com
I still occasionally add some code. (Come to think of it, not sure I merged my last stuff.) My contribs are infrequent and based on my own needs usually. I try to help and regularly monitor this group.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Tom Marien <tomm...@gmail.com> wrote:
In fact we need other pullers and reviewers, i hate pulling in my own
pull requests, it's against my nature :P

Iñaki Elcoro

Jun 9, 2012, 7:44:35 AM6/9/12
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com
I hace commit rights but my current life/work does not allow me to participate as much as I wanted

Eivind Gussiås Løkseth

Mar 20, 2018, 1:53:35 PM3/20/18
to FluentMigrator Google Group
Did you ever run the release scripts to build NuGet packages?

I could need some help with my PR for .NET Standard 2.0 assemblies.