I can't run the Migrate.exe with given connection string

瀏覽次數:66 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ataba...@gmail.com

未讀,
2019年4月18日 晚上8:28:492019/4/18
收件者:FluentMigrator Google Group
Hey people,

In our class, teacher said he was going to use this extension and he only knew about the version 1.6.2 so I did download it and set it up on visual studio. Creating a new namespace was not hard as you can imagine but when it comes to running it on the command line, it doesn't work.
My command line command;

Migrate --db=MySql --target=PROJECTNAME.dll
-c="Data Source=127.0.0.1;Database=DBNAME;User Id=root;password=PASSWORD;"

The error that I am getting;
!!! Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Can someone please help me?

Mark Junker

未讀,
2019年4月19日 凌晨4:30:412019/4/19
收件者:FluentMigrator Google Group

Hi,

this sounds like the tool was unable to connect to the database. This can have multiple reasons, like:

- No server listening on "localhost" (IPv4: 127.0.0.1, IPv6: [::1])
- Non-standard port (3306)
- Access blocked by a firewall (unlikely, but possible)

Kind regards,
Mark Junker
回覆所有人
回覆作者