How to delete linked tables created in Microsoft access file using fluentmigrator.

rac33

Jul 30, 2016, 2:30:34 PM7/30/16
to FluentMigrator Google Group
Let's say I have 2 .mdb files: file1.mdb and file2.mdb.

File1.mdb has a table named tblExample. File2.mdb has a linked table created for tblExample. How can I delete linked table available in File2.mdb?

I tried following script by connecting to File2.mdb:

if (Schema.Table("tblExample").Exists())
                Delete.Table("tblExample");

But this fails as Schema.Table("tblExample").Exists() returns false

Dustin Venegas

Jul 30, 2016, 2:33:47 PM7/30/16
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com
@rac33,

I'm not too familiar with linked tables but you might try using one of the direct expression execution methods to craft a query by hand. https://github.com/schambers/fluentmigrator/wiki/Fluent-Interface#execute-expression