Using a migration to update more than one database

George Faraj

Jun 22, 2015, 12:49:57 PM6/22/15
to fluentmigrato...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a legacy application where I need to update my main database through migrations, but very rarely, I also have to modify the [master] database of the server.

I tried adding a "use [master]" in the migration, and this does the work in the master database, but then it fails because it doesn't go back to my main database to update the __version_info table.

Is there any way to do this, or will I have to create a separate migration project for the master database? I would love to avoid that.

Thanks,
George