Fluentd and Fluent Bit experts want to share their insights with you + 20% off tickets!

Anurag Gupta

Apr 6, 2021, 10:54:41 AM4/6/21
to Fluentd Google Group

Hey Team,

KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2021 - Virtual is fast approaching and we wanted to let you know about FluentCon: Cloud Native Logging Day with Fluent Bit and Fluentd, a co-located event, taking place on May 4, 2021. Co-located events are a great way to enhance your experience by diving into specific areas of focus.

FluentCon Cloud Native Logging day aims to bring developers and users from the Fluent community to discuss, exchange, and share experiences using Fluentd and Fluent Bit. Whether you are a pro operating at petabyte scale or looking to bring more visibility into your Cloud Native environment, we invite you to join the discussion.  Click here to view our schedule.

As a token of appreciation for our active #TeamCloudNative members, we’re excited to offer you 20% off of your event registration! Register now and use the code KCEU21FLC20 to activate the discount, which will expire on Monday, April 22 at 23:59 CEST. The discount code is first come, first serve, and will expire after 200 uses. Act fast to reserve your spot.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
FluentCon Program Committee