Fluentd plugin for monitoring RAM usage by a C++ application??

Badhreesh M Rao

Nov 30, 2020, 9:32:13 AM11/30/20
to Fluentd Google Group
Hello all,

I am looking for a Fluentd input plugin that can tell me how much RAM a C++ application is using on a Windows machine. There is a plugin called process in Fluentbit that does exactly this, but is not available on Windows.

Is there a plugin in Fluentd that does this? Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Badhreesh

Kentaro Hayashi

Dec 17, 2020, 12:24:07 AM12/17/20
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi,

It seems that there is no such a plugin yet [1]
so it may need to collect memory usage by yourself.

Here is an idea to do:

1. collect memory usage (e.g. Get-Process -Name YOUR_APPLICATION)
2. send metrics data via fluent-cat (e.g. echo "{......}" | fluent-cat TAG)

Regards,

2020年11月30日月曜日 23:32:13 UTC+9 Badhreesh M Rao: