CVE-2021-31799 critical vulnerability

azad narwariya

Sep 2, 2021, 5:59:05 AM9/2/21
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi,
CVE-2021-31799  this is rdoc-5.0.1 related vulnerability and it will be resolved in rdoc-6.3.1.
and community suggested that it will be fixed in td-agent 4.2.0 release but I have checked in it also its version is still vulnerable .

[ cloud-user]# rpm -qa | grep td-agent
td-agent-4.2.0-1.el7.x86_64
[cloud-user]# td-agent-gem list | grep rdoc
rdoc (default: 6.2.1.1)

kindly provide clarification why its version is not upgraded in td-agent 4.2.0?

Takuro Ashie

Sep 2, 2021, 9:18:34 AM9/2/21
to flu...@googlegroups.com