Need to transfer logs from one agregator (edge-pvc) to another aggregator (regional pvc)?

santosh rout

Nov 5, 2021, 8:08:07 AM11/5/21
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi Team,

I am very excited to have a part of this group. could anyone help of my query. i am using fluentd forwarder and fluentd aggregator in openshift cluster. all logs from system are going via fluentd forwarded with file buffer plugin and storages in fluentd aggregator using pvc. from fluentd aggregator, logs are going to elastic.

I have created regional and edge site nodes in openshift so could you please help me to transfer fluentd logs from agregator (edge-pvc) to another aggregator (regional pvc)?

Thanks
Santosh