Good Day,

Ayesha Gaddafi.

Jan 5, 2022, 11:39:49 AMJan 5
Good Day,

I am Ayesha Gaddafi,the daughter of the late President of Libya, i am
a widow and beside my Father Mummer Gaddafi was killed by the enemy. I
`want to inform you that our family deposited the sum of 17.5M dollar
in a security company in Africa for safe keeping. lt was deposited as
a family treasure for security reasons.

The fund have being deposited there for a past 2 year,so i will need
your support to get it release from the security company,because , I
need a foreign partner who can help me for a better investment in your
country.Please i will advice if you can come and see every thing by
your self for a better trust.

Thank You
Ayesha Gaddafi.