Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Amy James

no leída,
16 mar 2022, 3:15:07 p.m.16/3/22
para Flubaroo Discussion Forum
My admin just "re"installed this as we also used for years and had note had to approve by admin. Well, he did and when I click on extensions and go down to flubaroo, the only option on the drop down from there I am getting is help. I am not getting the grade assignment or any other options?!?

Joseph Schmidt

no leída,
16 mar 2022, 7:36:03 p.m.16/3/22
para flubaroo discussions
Have your IT person review this document.  Just change to Flubaroo where appropriate.

Let me know if you still have questions.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 3:15 PM Amy James <amy....@rak12.org> wrote:
My admin just "re"installed this as we also used for years and had note had to approve by admin. Well, he did and when I click on extensions and go down to flubaroo, the only option on the drop down from there I am getting is help. I am not getting the grade assignment or any other options?!?

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos