How do I clear last years grades without corrupting the grade sheet?

Denise Brady

Oct 13, 2021, 10:41:18 AM10/13/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I used to be able to clear the rows of last year's Google Form tests graded by Flubaroo, but this year when I clear the rows or delete them, I receive the message that the grade sheet is corrupted.  How do I remove last year's test scores without corrupting the grade sheet?

Robertson, Trent

Oct 13, 2021, 12:43:38 PM10/13/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if this answers your question or not.

When I clear the rows, I also remove the data from the Google Form.  I also delete the grade tab at the bottom of the Google Sheet.

Thanks.

Trent

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 9:41 AM Denise Brady <dbr...@stcatherinemh.org> wrote:
I used to be able to clear the rows of last year's Google Form tests graded by Flubaroo, but this year when I clear the rows or delete them, I receive the message that the grade sheet is corrupted.  How do I remove last year's test scores without corrupting the grade sheet?

Trent E. Robertson
Foley Intermediate School/St. John's Area School
Computer Applications/Keyboarding
FIS Slide Show Advisor
Junior High Track & Field Coach

Dave Abouav

Nov 3, 2021, 6:27:12 PM11/3/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
The best thing to do in this case it’s just to rename the old “Grades” sheet that you want to save. Flubaroo will then create a new one when you grade again.

You can also delete the rows corresponding to the submissions from the last year in the student submission sheet.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:41 AM Denise Brady <dbr...@stcatherinemh.org> wrote:
I used to be able to clear the rows of last year's Google Form tests graded by Flubaroo, but this year when I clear the rows or delete them, I receive the message that the grade sheet is corrupted.  How do I remove last year's test scores without corrupting the grade sheet?

edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact