How do I delete last year's grades?

stbless...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2018, 12:27:15 PM7/2/18
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
What is the easiest way to delete last year's grades from my spreadsheets? I tried manually deleting them, but the grade report still shows them. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Schmidt

Jul 5, 2018, 8:14:26 AM7/5/18
to flubaroo discussions
You have to delete the student responses or when you regrade they the students from last year will appear in the Grade sheet.

You can copy them to another sheet if you want.

There are many strategies.  Just make sure the old students are not in the Student Submissions sheet.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 12:27 PM <stbless...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the easiest way to delete last year's grades from my spreadsheets? I tried manually deleting them, but the grade report still shows them. Any help would be appreciated.

Jennie D'Ambroise

Jan 31, 2021, 3:09:20 PM1/31/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I have the same question, but I found the response here to be a bit cryptic -- I do not understand the reply -- you say "There are many strategies" but you don't actually say how.

I have deleted last year's student responses from the "Student Submissions" sheet.  The grades still appear in the "Grades" sheet.  Is it safe to simply manually delete the lines in the "Grades" sheet?

Flubaroo Joe

Jan 31, 2021, 6:12:18 PM1/31/21
to flubaroo discussions
When you regrade with new responses, the Grade sheet will be replaced.

You need to make a copy of the grade sheet if you need it for history.  If not, just let Flubaroo replace it.