Stickers

Benjamin Nemovitz

Jan 16, 2024, 9:53:46 AMJan 16
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hey all,

Are the stickers working for anybody else?  Mine won't load up.

Thanks!

Joseph Schmidt

Jan 16, 2024, 11:26:24 AMJan 16
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
The stickers don't load correctly.  I've sent to Dave.

image.png

Dave Abouav

Jan 16, 2024, 1:12:38 PMJan 16
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I can confirm this is broken on my end too, likely due to a change made by Google.

Note that stickers themselves should still work once selected. That is, they will be included in emails and shared Google Docs. It's just the preview of them within Flubaroo that seems to be broken. I'll see what I can do this week to resolve it.

Dave Abouav

Jan 17, 2024, 6:18:07 PMJan 17
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I just published a fix for the sticker issue. Please give it a few hours and then try again. Thanks!