html service

purac...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 4:47:21 PM4/28/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum

Hi:

Flubaroo is not working.  It suggest to add html service.  Does anyone knows how to do it.  It has problems with UiApp.  Thanks!

Joseph Schmidt

Apr 28, 2021, 4:50:12 PM4/28/21
to flubaroo discussions
Can you share a screen shot or better yet the spreadsheet?

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 4:47 PM purac...@gmail.com <purac...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi:

Flubaroo is not working.  It suggest to add html service.  Does anyone knows how to do it.  It has problems with UiApp.  Thanks!

purac...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2021, 8:19:20 AM4/29/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
This is the image.
Captura de Pantalla 2021-04-29 a la(s) 8.18.03 a. m..png

Joseph Schmidt

Apr 29, 2021, 8:53:56 AM4/29/21
to flubaroo discussions
Thanks for the screenshot.  I'm unable to determine the problem from that.  Please share a spreadsheet that causes the problem.  I will do my best to figure out what is causing this issue.

If you are not using Hand Grading, rename the Grade sheet, then regrade and see if that works.

Dave Abouav

Apr 30, 2021, 12:08:03 AM4/30/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Please also describe the steps you took which resulted in this message.

Also, are you using the Flubaroo Add-on from the marketplace? Or is this an old spreadsheet that uses a version of Flubaroo from before we had the Add-on and marketplace?

Sent from my iPhone