Address the student by name when sharing grade

Jahiruddin Sk

Jul 27, 2022, 12:38:59 PM7/27/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
When sharing grade to the students can I address the students by their individual name by using {name} field from the sheet. I want the email should look like -

Dear {name},
Your score for Test 1 is {score}

Flubaroo Joe

Jul 27, 2022, 1:56:12 PM7/27/22
to flubaroo discussions
There are no options to override the standard wording.  The only option is to specify which fields uniquely identify the student.

You can't use name only because there could be two Bob's or Jane's.

You can change the order of the columns by dragging them in the spreadsheet.

I hope some of the above helps.