im curious

Cloud 9

Feb 6, 2021, 9:38:07 PM2/6/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
hi guys I want to ask a question when I click submit in google form, the next page said the site can't be reached then I refresh the page and it shows like this so is it means that my submission is successful or not? Screenshot (131).png

Joseph Schmidt

Feb 7, 2021, 2:15:54 AM2/7/21
to flubaroo discussions
This looks like a Google Form question.  It appears that someone has changed the message for when a form is submitted.

Are you the owner of this quiz?  Did you check the spreadsheet to see if the response was there?

Does it do this on every submission?

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 9:38 PM Cloud 9 <eydalo...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi guys I want to ask a question when I click submit in google form, the next page said the site can't be reached then I refresh the page and it shows like this so is it means that my submission is successful or not? Screenshot (131).png

eydalo...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2021, 2:58:04 AM2/7/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Im not the owner of this quiz i will ask my lect about this matter thank you 🙏 Yes, every submission will come out with this.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Flubaroo Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flubaroo-discussion-forum/CAPWPTOS-iw9O4%3Dz8DSxVm4F8%3DBQq942SopPhwr3ewXG%3D3Lm-tw%40mail.gmail.com.