Negative Marking with Maximum Possible Questions Limit - reg.

CTEL ANJAC

Nov 23, 2020, 9:08:33 AM11/23/20
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hello Everyone,

We have successfully incorporated the negative marking in Flubaroo.
Thanks for your support !!
Anyhow, we want to assess the responses of maximum possible questions with negative marking.
Example:
Total Questions: 15
Max. Questions to be answered: 10
Suppose, Anybody responded to more than 10 questions attended, only the first 10 questions should be evaluated with negative marking also...

Please help me as soon as possible...
Encl: In Screenshot, Demo4 has more than 10 responses...

Joseph Schmidt

Nov 23, 2020, 9:21:00 AM11/23/20
to flubaroo discussions
Your screen shot didn't make it to the group.  I don't know a way to make Flubaroo only grade the first 10.  The only way I can think of is to create new columns for questions 11 to 15 in the student submission sheet and use a formula to determine if that column should be populated.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.