Flubaroo URLs to Whitelist

Stephanie Wilcox

May 5, 2022, 10:43:56 AM5/5/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
We use Cisco Umbrella for content filtering and I have a teacher who cannot access Flubaroo.  Is there a list of backend URLs that need to be whitelisted?  Thanks!

Joseph Schmidt

May 5, 2022, 3:40:37 PM5/5/22
to flubaroo discussions
I believe this is an issue that the security team at your school will have to solve.  See https://www.certifyem.com.  Both Add-ons were written by the same person.

I hope this helps.  If not, let me know what is blocking Flubaroo.