Will not grade

Brooke Van Essen

Jan 28, 2022, 2:08:48 PM1/28/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Is Flubaroo down right now? I am in my spread sheet and doing the same things I do each week to grade my weekly quiz and it will not work.

I have enabled Flubaroo in the sheet.
When I click grade assignment I can do my questions scores and choose my answer key but when I push continue nothing happens.

Flubaroo Joe

Jan 28, 2022, 2:27:12 PM1/28/22
to flubaroo discussions
Flubaroo worked for me.  Try an incognito window in Chrome.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Brooke Van Essen

Jan 28, 2022, 2:36:49 PM1/28/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I just tried the incognito window and it still didn't work. Our district internet has been patchy today. I will share it with you.

Robert Robinson

Jan 28, 2022, 2:36:57 PM1/28/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I am having the same problem, my Flubaroo worked fine this morning but now it will not autograde and I cannot turn the autograde off.

Flubaroo Joe

Jan 28, 2022, 3:22:18 PM1/28/22
to flubaroo discussions
Can you share your spreadsheet with me?  Flubaroo seems to be working fine for me.
----------
This message originated from Gaston County Schools.
 All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law as defined under N.C.G.S. §132.1, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement and the media.

Brooke Van Essen

Jan 28, 2022, 3:26:11 PM1/28/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Joe, I have shared them both with you

Joseph Schmidt

Jan 28, 2022, 3:32:36 PM1/28/22
to flubaroo discussions
Flubaroo works fine for me.  Has your school made any changes?

Try your personal email if you have one.

Brooke Van Essen

Jan 28, 2022, 3:37:26 PM1/28/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
It must be our internet today. Thanks for working with me!