Flubaroo dying when setting up Autograde

dk...@sersd.org

Dec 1, 2021, 6:11:03 PM12/1/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I've been using Flubaroo for 5 years and have never had this problem:

When I set up new Google Forms I routinely set up autograding so that students receive grade EMails.  So to this, of course, I click "Enable Autograde" in the Google Sheet.   Next I do Step 1 (no problem).  Then Step 2 (choose a key... no problem).  Step 3 is called "Share Grades". I always uncheck "Include list of questions and scores" and then click "Continue".

For 5 years now, this last step has completed in several seconds.  Starting this weekend, however, this last step (Share Grades) got stuck.  I see a progress circle spinning near the lower right, but it spins forever.  When students submit, they do not receive their grade EMails.

Joseph Schmidt

Dec 1, 2021, 10:05:13 PM12/1/21
to flubaroo discussions
If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.