grading

Cyndi Hopper

Sep 1, 2022, 12:03:49 PM9/1/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I tried grading my assignment today. It worked the first time; however, it will not work anymore. After I choose the answer key, nothing happens and I do not get the pop up in the lower right hand corner.

Cyndi

Joseph Schmidt

Sep 1, 2022, 12:23:00 PM9/1/22
to flubaroo discussions
Try renaming the Grade sheet.

Make sure you are signed into only one account.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 12:03 PM Cyndi Hopper <cho...@thefletcherschool.org> wrote:
I tried grading my assignment today. It worked the first time; however, it will not work anymore. After I choose the answer key, nothing happens and I do not get the pop up in the lower right hand corner.

Cyndi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain privileged information, intended for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient, please note that you are not permitted to review, print, copy, distribute, disclose, or otherwise use any information contained in this communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please promptly notify the sender by e-mail and destroy the original communication, including any related paper copies.

Cyndi Hopper

Sep 1, 2022, 2:17:33 PM9/1/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
That worked, but when I tried to grade the next class's work, I had to change the title again. I never had that problem last year. I could regrade the assignment as often as I needed.