Spreadsheet shared with you: "TestQuiz1 (Responses)"

Ambresh Shivaji (via Google Sheets)

Aug 3, 2021, 11:21:26 PM8/3/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
ambresh...@gmail.com shared a spreadsheet
Unknown profile photo
ambresh...@gmail.com has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet:
I have created an example to explain the issue.

Thanks.
TestQuiz1 (Responses)
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because ambresh...@gmail.com shared a spreadsheet with you from Google Sheets.
Logo for Google Sheets

Joseph Schmidt

Aug 4, 2021, 12:00:14 AM8/4/21
to flubaroo discussions
Flubaroo graded as advertised.  Flubaroo raises negative scores to zero.

In this case, Flubaroo will give points for boxes checked correctly. And to ensure that a student can't just check every box to get 100% on a question, Flubaroo will also remove points for boxed checked incorrectly (with a minimum score of 0 points).

I mention that at about 3.30 in the video.

The only methods I know to get negative answers is Hand Grading or formula grading covered in the Power user section.