Not working

Janet Moore

Jan 29, 2024, 11:11:05 AMJan 29
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
It lets me do all the steps but after I click which key to use, it doesn't go any further and doesn't say anything.  Help!  I use Flubaroo almost daily and this has been happening frequently.

Joseph Schmidt

Jan 29, 2024, 11:38:02 AMJan 29
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I suspect a popup blocker on your computer.  Try an incognito window in Google Chrome.

Flubaroo wants to put a popup on the screen to inform you that it is processing the data.

You may have to contact the computer admin folks to see if you can turn off the popup blocker.

Let me know if you have any other issues.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 11:11 AM Janet Moore <jkm...@livingstonisd.com> wrote:
It lets me do all the steps but after I click which key to use, it doesn't go any further and doesn't say anything.  Help!  I use Flubaroo almost daily and this has been happening frequently.

Moore, Janet

Jan 29, 2024, 1:53:22 PMJan 29
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
The one attached to my email, also the first and last name both say key.  It should be line 2.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 10:11 AM Janet Moore <jkm...@livingstonisd.com> wrote:
It lets me do all the steps but after I click which key to use, it doesn't go any further and doesn't say anything.  Help!  I use Flubaroo almost daily and this has been happening frequently.

Joseph Schmidt

Jan 29, 2024, 2:21:26 PMJan 29
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I made a copy and graded it.  You didn't give me edit rights.

I think the problem is a popup blocker at your end.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flubaroo Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flubaroo-discussion-forum/CADn9N4XckusFrJZ0m%2BoXDpwq8GcS%3DpLLUV%2BEnixScbZ6ZaDfvw%40mail.gmail.com.