print grades

munaff abdalabbas

Dec 5, 2021, 3:38:54 AM12/5/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Can anyone help me with this? I have been using Flubaroo for years and within the last month the print grades not working

Flubaroo Joe

Dec 5, 2021, 10:34:16 AM12/5/21
to flubaroo discussions
Can you tell me more?  Are you trying to print the all of the grades via the Advanced Print Grades?

image.png

Are you getting any error messages?

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 3:38 AM munaff abdalabbas <munaff.a...@uobasrah.edu.iq> wrote:
Can anyone help me with this? I have been using Flubaroo for years and within the last month the print grades not working

munaff abdalabbas

Dec 5, 2021, 12:38:49 PM12/5/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
yes  i trying advance  then  print grades  but still same problem
and not occur any problem massage

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Flubaroo Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flubaroo-discussion-forum/CAPWPTORJ_LS7sdDh_Fj6U_zeybh1W4mLtw79jt62Ed4KD35yWQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Flubaroo Joe

Dec 5, 2021, 12:47:18 PM12/5/21
to flubaroo discussions
Make sure you are only signed onto one account.  Try an incognito window in Chrome.

It could be that the administration changed something that prevents the file from being created.

Try using your personal account if you have one.

If you share the file, I can see if I can print the grades.