Help only showing

Mrs N Danaher

May 18, 2022, 4:27:05 AM5/18/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I am trying to run Flubaroo, but the options to run the program is not there. Under the Flubaroo add on menu only the option Help appears.

Flubaroo Joe

May 18, 2022, 8:38:56 AM5/18/22
to flubaroo discussions
Try an incognito window in Chrome.  Has your admin blocked Fllubaroo?

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 4:27 AM Mrs N Danaher <dana...@gravesendgrammar.com> wrote:
I am trying to run Flubaroo, but the options to run the program is not there. Under the Flubaroo add on menu only the option Help appears.
IMPORTANT - gravesendgrammar.eu has moved to gravesendgrammar.com! Please update your address book to reflect this change.

W: www.gravesendgrammar.com | T: 01474 331893 | E: enqu...@gravesendgrammar.com

All Decus Trust emails and attachments are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Unauthorised use (for example disclosure, storage or copying) is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please delete all copies and inform the sender by return email.

Decus Trust reserves the right to monitor, record and retain any incoming and outgoing emails for security reasons and for monitoring internal compliance with our Acceptable Use Policy. Email monitoring and/or blocking software may be used and email content may be read.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Decus Trust.

The Decus Trust checks all emails and attachments for known malware, however, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

As a public body, The Decus Trust may be required to disclose this email (or any response to it) under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.