Unable to share grades

Samuel Fields [Shadow Ridge HS]

Dec 4, 2020, 11:45:22 AM12/4/20
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Assignments grade correctly, but when I choose Share grades the Email address question field simply says Loading....., and never loads completely. Which means I am unable to share responses with my students.
Am I doing something wrong?
¡Gracias!

Joseph Schmidt

Dec 4, 2020, 1:43:02 PM12/4/20
to flubaroo discussions
Did you make any changes to the grade sheet?  Flubaroo does not work on shared or team drives.

I would try to regrade and then share the grades.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.

jshana100

May 4, 2021, 6:08:11 AM5/4/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,
I am stuck at this point, where I have to ''Share Grades " of students, but  myself (on my mail ID I want their  grades to submit in school).
But it is not showing active button- Continue
Please help its very urgent. Kindly refer the issue through  screen short
image.png
If " CONTINUE" button get active I think I can send grades to my own Drive and take print
Regards
Daisy

Joseph Schmidt

May 4, 2021, 8:30:33 AM5/4/21
to flubaroo discussions
Please start a new topic as it can confuse folks if the message doesn't match the topic.

It looks like Flubaroo needs to be told which question contains the email address of the students.  Currently it indicates "loading".  Try and click on the arrow and select the question that contains the email.

If you share using the drive, the grades will be written to a folder that you own and the student's file will be shared with them.