auto grade

Jan Drew

Jan 23, 2023, 1:03:21 PM1/23/23
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
If I have 2 students that submitted their test out of 48 and it shows under submission, but under grades it does not show up...how do I resolve and get their score?

Thanks

Joseph Schmidt

Jan 23, 2023, 1:13:00 PM1/23/23
to flubaroo discussions
Did you try regrade?

Do they have unique identity?

Flubaroo should not have skipped them unless they submitted after you graded.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023, 1:03 PM Jan Drew <jan....@oakland.k12.mi.us> wrote:
If I have 2 students that submitted their test out of 48 and it shows under submission, but under grades it does not show up...how do I resolve and get their score?

Thanks

Drew, Jan

Jan 23, 2023, 1:15:21 PM1/23/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com

I have auto grade turned on at the beginning and the spot where I get rid of auto grade is no longer in the spot instead I have the help icon