include non-graded fields in email/Drive results?

gda...@mcft.ca

Mar 24, 2021, 9:44:51 AM3/24/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hi,
I am wondering if there is a way to include non-graded fields in Flubaroo results that are shared with students via email or Google Drive?

If I select a field as "copy for reference" it gets carried over onto the "Grades" Fubaroo tab, yet those fields do not get shared with students.

Anybotday have any experience or ideas here?

Thanks in advance!
Gareth

Flubaroo Joe

Mar 24, 2021, 9:52:22 AM3/24/21
to flubaroo discussions
Don't use "Copy for reference", use Skip Grading.  I believe the answers then go into the output.  Let me know if they don't.

This message and any attachments are intended for the person to whom it is addressed and is to be treated as confidential or private communications.  It must not be forwarded unless permission has been received from the originator.  If you have received this message inadvertently, please notify the sender, delete the message and then delete your response.  Thank you for your cooperation.

L'information contenue dans ce courriel, y compris les pièces jointes, est confidentielle et vise uniquement son destinataire ou ses destinataires. Toute autre distribution, copie ou divulgation est interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser et éliminer ce courriel, ainsi que les pièces jointes, de votre système informatique et de vos dossiers.