Flubaroo disabled (greyed out) on Google sheet

Frank

Apr 7, 2021, 11:10:44 AM4/7/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hi there,

today I found that I cannot enable Flubaroo on my Google sheet as usual. I use it for several years now.

The flubaroo field is greyed out. Please see the screenshot.

The app is allowed in our organisation. Our IT admin did not change anything.
.
Does anybody has an idea ?

Thank you
Frank

Flubaroo greyed out.png

Flubaroo Joe

Apr 7, 2021, 2:07:32 PM4/7/21
to flubaroo discussions
Try removing Flubaroo via the manage add-ons and adding Flubaroo back again.

I don't think Flubaroo will work on a Team or Shared Drive.

Try an incognito window in Google Chrome.

Frank

Apr 8, 2021, 6:30:49 AM4/8/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Thanks Joe,

I tried to remove Flubaroo via the manage add-ons and add Flubaroo back again.

Also I tried to use an incognito window in Google Chrome.

Nothing worked unfortunately.

I use My Drive, not shared Drive...