Quick/Easy Grading for 1-2 Students?

Erin Lynch

Dec 9, 2021, 8:13:52 AM12/9/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hi, I work at a virtual school with our own learning platform (not something mainstream like Google Classroom, and my students are only in 6th grade so they don't have email addresses), and we don't have set due dates aside from the end of a semester, so whenever a test is assigned I have students all over the place with when they complete it. A week out from when a test is originally assigned I regularly have just 1 student at a time who need a test graded (out of 140 ish students total). The process of using Flubaroo to grade just one newly submitted test is just very lengthy. ("Regrade Assignment" and "Print Grades" both take a long time with lots of submissions already.) Is there a quick way to just grade and get results for one student without having to wait a long time for regrading and printing grades that I just haven't noticed yet?

Erin Lynch

Dec 9, 2021, 8:30:56 AM12/9/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Also I don't think I quite understand Autograde, but from what I can tell that's really only useful for tests/quizzes that are all multiple-choice, which mine are not (they always include a minimum of two short answer or essay questions that I have to grade by hand). Correct me if I'm wrong.