Share multiple choice options as well as answers?

Courtney Hansen

Dec 10, 2021, 9:45:56 AM12/10/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I allow students to make corrections on tests and love being able to share their responses so they can see what they did wrong...but is there a way to also show the other options from the test that they DIDN'T choose to determine which one was correct?
Thanks!
Courtney Hansen

Courtney Hansen

Dec 10, 2021, 9:47:02 AM12/10/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Also show images??

Joseph Schmidt

Dec 10, 2021, 11:13:25 AM12/10/21
to flubaroo discussions
Flubaroo works from the responses in the spreadsheet.  Flubaroo doesn't look at the form at all.  You have the option to share the correct answer but I suspect you don't want to do that or everyone would get 100%.

The student has to open the form to see the images and all of the options.

You could put the options in the Hints if you wanted.

Courtney Hansen

Dec 10, 2021, 11:44:55 AM12/10/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  I'll try using the hints!

Junitta
Chemistry/Earth & Space
Normal Community High School

**No trees were harmed in the sending of this email message...but zillions of electrons went on a wild ride!!**

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Flubaroo Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flubaroo-discussion-forum/CAPWPTORzJh_Djinad13ixCwxUwxXAqwG%2BGFrN5z5bWAXx7Y%2BSw%40mail.gmail.com.