I can't download.

김민지

May 6, 2024, 10:20:49 PMMay 6
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum

화면 캡처 2024-05-07 111814.jpg
I can't download flubaroo application. What can I do?

Joseph Schmidt

May 7, 2024, 12:09:52 AMMay 7
to flubaroo discussions
Try the chrome browser.  Make sure you are logged in to only one account.

On Mon, May 6, 2024, 10:20 PM 김민지 <minj...@gmail.com> wrote:

화면 캡처 2024-05-07 111814.jpg
I can't download flubaroo application. What can I do?

Dave Abouav

May 7, 2024, 12:15:28 AMMay 7
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
This is a known issue affecting new installs of Flubaroo. I am working on it with Google and hope to have it addressed within a day.

--
edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact

Dave Abouav

May 7, 2024, 5:58:16 PMMay 7
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
This is should be resolved now, though you may need to re-authorize Flubaroo the next time you run it from the Add-ons menu.

Brandie Cobb

May 16, 2024, 2:40:31 PMMay 16
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I can't install the app on my computer at all. It won't allow me to select the email address that I want to attach it to and the pop up keeps timing out and saying there is an issue. What can I do to solve this problem?

Joseph Schmidt

May 16, 2024, 4:09:58 PMMay 16
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Make sure you are signed onto only one account.  Try an incognito window in Chrome.