Students getting dates fro their responses

grod...@whbschools.org

Dec 8, 2021, 12:12:10 PM12/8/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
When I send back student grades through email the students are getting  dates from their responses.  The email form marks the answers correct or incorrect but gives the students responses as dates so tey do not know how they responded.

Best
Ben

Joseph Schmidt

Dec 8, 2021, 2:32:41 PM12/8/21
to flubaroo discussions
You can do a search in the forum for "Dates".  I think the problem is that Flubaroo/Google thinks the answer is a date.  I seem to remember that converting the number value to a text is the only way to force the answer to be stay in the format it was submitted.

Do some experimenting with changing the value to text.  I'm thinking that there is an answer in the forum.  I don't have time to test right now.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.