How to reset/zero the results in a sheet?

Håkan Hildingsson

May 10, 2022, 7:34:34 AM5/10/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hello
I use Flubaroo a lot but would like to learn how to reset the sheet (minus my answer) after a class is done, so that I can get a clear view of the results of a particular class, but I don't know how.
Can anybody help me?

Joseph Schmidt

May 10, 2022, 3:44:30 PM5/10/22
to flubaroo discussions
I think you are wanting to start a new Grade sheet for each class.

Try:
Rename or delete Grade sheet.  Rename if you want to keep the information, otherwise delete.
Duplicate the Student Response sheet if you want to maintain the history.
If you duplicate, consider renaming.
Delete all of the rows in the Student Submissions except rows that contain the heading, Hints (if used) and the answer key.
At this point, you can setup autograde if you would like.
Regrade the Student Submissions as desired. Flubaroo will create a new Grade sheet.

Repeat the above steps for each new class.