Clear Grades causing some question scores to pull in the percentage instead of score

Defra BI

Dec 11, 2020, 7:23:16 PM12/11/20
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hi

I'm using the clear grade function rather than delete sheet as I want to link to the Grade sheet to give me some summary scores per round

I've turned auto grading on. Unfortunately on a couple of occassion the last line has pulled in some scores as percentages (i.e 100%) instead of 1.

It fixes if I run a regrade and delete sheet rather than clear but feels like a bug. Any clues?

Thanks

Flubaroo Joe

Dec 11, 2020, 7:36:12 PM12/11/20
to flubaroo discussions
I have no idea but am interested in looking into the situation.

Can you share a copy of the spreadsheet when it fails and indicate which student's grade is not being pickup correctly?

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.