Autograde won't set

Jeffrey Lance

Sep 27, 2021, 5:10:39 PM9/27/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I keep getting the message flubaroo message.png
Any insights? Thanks for making this awesome tool I've used for years!

Joseph Schmidt

Sep 27, 2021, 6:54:06 PM9/27/21
to flubaroo discussions
Are there any messages if you click on Details?

If there is a Grade sheet, you can try to delete or rename it.

If you want me to see if Flubaroo fails for me share the info.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.