Two tests that stopped working/sending grades

Andrea Fair

Apr 15, 2019, 3:42:46 PM4/15/19
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I have two online tests that were implemented a long time ago, and all of a sudden have stopped working. I went in and took both tests and did not receive a grade. On one test, I don't show up on the Student Submissions/Grade sheet and on the second one I only show up on the Student Submission page and my email did not transfer over. I am the only Admin for these tests and have made no changes. This happened a few weeks back and I had to completely delete the test and remake the sheets.

Flubaroo Joe

Apr 15, 2019, 3:57:58 PM4/15/19
to flubaroo discussions
Hmm.  I don't know what to say on the one that you don't show on the Student Submission Sheet.  That would indicate that the response was never received from Google.  Check the responses on the Google form and make sure the response was actually submitted.

I'm not sure what you mean by "your email didn't transfer".  Are you saying that your email isn't in the Student Submission Sheet?

Autograde is pretty reliable.  I would try turning Autograd off and then do a manual grade and send the grades if necessary.  Then turn Autograde back on.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:42 PM Andrea Fair <gidre...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have two online tests that were implemented a long time ago, and all of a sudden have stopped working. I went in and took both tests and did not receive a grade. On one test, I don't show up on the Student Submissions/Grade sheet and on the second one I only show up on the Student Submission page and my email did not transfer over. I am the only Admin for these tests and have made no changes. This happened a few weeks back and I had to completely delete the test and remake the sheets.

Andrea Fair

Apr 15, 2019, 4:16:26 PM4/15/19
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I have attached screen shots, hope it helps. On one test I show up on the Student Sheet, but nowhere on the Grade Sheet. I can turn off Autograde and redo test if you still think it may help. I will check with my Supervisor about sharing with you and giving rights.
Level 1 AM 6.PNG
Level 1 AM 6 Grade Sheet.PNG
Level 1 AM3.PNG
Level 1 AM3 Grade Sheet.PNG

Andrea Fair

Apr 15, 2019, 5:25:13 PM4/15/19
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I turned off Auto Grade, did the test, but when I went in to turn it back on, it had no history of me taking it. I am sharing the sheets with you.

Andrea

Andrea Fair

Apr 15, 2019, 5:48:18 PM4/15/19
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes, it will be from army.mars.operations.

Headquarters Army MARS

Nov 30, 2020, 2:37:12 PM11/30/20
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Good afternoon,
It seems we are experiencing the same issues as before.
I am a year into this job and do know this happened before.
If I am correct, I believe we need to clear out some submissions as before.  I think the person before me (Andrea) worked with you and the conclusion was to clear out old submissions from years before.
(Issue recap: out of 4 tests on the site, Two won't send results/response emails) The other two are sending responses just fine.
Anyhow, the issue is happening again and I need some help.
Many thanks,
Jewlz V.

Joseph Schmidt

Nov 30, 2020, 4:50:44 PM11/30/20
to flubaroo discussions
It is my understanding that the triggers get dropped by Google occasionally.  Am I correct that you are using Autograde?

If there are transactions that you don't need, it is good to copy them to another spreadsheet and remove them from the responses.  Be careful not to delete the answer key.

There is a hidden sheet named the Fieldlog.  That can grow really large over time.  You can delete that sheet and Flubaroo will create a new one the next time it runs.

You can then turn off Autograde.

Regrade the responses and share the results.

Turn Autograde back on and Flubaroo should autograde again.

Headquarters Army MARS

Nov 30, 2020, 5:22:11 PM11/30/20
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Deleting the hidden sheet Fielddog was the answer.
I re-took the test and emails are now sending just as the others.
You have been a great help.
Thank you very much.
Jewlz V.

Dave Abouav

Dec 1, 2020, 12:55:37 AM12/1/20
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Joe, perhaps it’s time I delete the field log functionality? Or at the very least cap it, or have it recycle after a certain number of rows?

Sent from my iPhone