Re: [flubaroo-discussion-forum] Delay or manually send grade emails

1 view

Joseph Schmidt

May 6, 2023, 10:42:54 AM5/6/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I believe it will only email the grades to students that have not already received an email.

Flubaroo puts an "x" in the grade sheet for those that have already received their grade.

If you want to send to everyone, you can remove the "x" in the emailed column of the Grade sheet.

Does that make sense?

On Sat, May 6, 2023 at 9:04 AM CCR Computing <cbecitde...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

We always use autograde and have grades emailed straight to students.
However, if I turn off autograde and only grade the answers after the whole cohort has taken the test, will it then email all of the students when I grade?

Thanks in advance.