Autograde stopped working over vacation

dk...@sersd.org

Jan 3, 2023, 9:12:49 AM1/3/23
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hi,

Over Xmas vacation, setting up Autograde for worksheets suddenly stopped working.  The Flubaroo Share Grades screen for Autograde cycles forever and the worksheets don't get setup for autograding.

I can manually grade worksheets.

Sometimes, I get this message:  "Cannot call method "getuniqueID of null" when I try to setup Autograde.  I'm not sure when I get this message and when I don't.

Dave Kent
Southeastern Regional Voc Tech Highschool
S. Easton, MA

p.s. - I've had autograde problems in the past.  Not identical to this, but for most of last year autograde was not working.  At the start of this year (and until last week) the problem resolved itself.  Back when I had the previous problem, you wondered if this was an issue with my local system (the school's environment).

Joseph Schmidt

Jan 3, 2023, 9:31:34 AM1/3/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I suspect that your school system made a change over the holiday break and now Flubaroo can't setup Autograde.

Make sure you are signed onto only one account.  Try an incognito window in Chrome.

Try to set up Autograde using your personal account.  You might want to stop submissions so the students don't get your email address.

Let me know what you find.

Dave Abouav

Jan 5, 2023, 2:23:05 PM1/5/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dave -

Would you be willing to share your sheet with flubar...@edcode.org so we can take a closer look? Be sure to reply here and let us know if you shared it, so we don't miss it.

Thanks,
Dave A

--
edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact

obinna ojemeni

Jan 7, 2023, 7:53:41 PM1/7/23
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hi,
Please, i haven't been able to autograde my quizzes with flubaroo for the past two years and still experiencing same now. What should I do because it keeps saying that drive.google.com is blocked? What can I do to sort this problem?