Flubaroo Not Sending Daily Digest

Chris Kaznosky

Feb 28, 2021, 2:57:11 PM2/28/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Greetings!

I've been using Flubaroo for five years and set Notifications to notify me when a user submits a form in an email daily digest. I do this for two different Google accounts, one for classes that I instruct at my high school, and the other for ones at a local university.

Today, I noticed that I did not receive any daily digests on 02/26/21, 02/27/21, and through 14:49 EST on 02/28/21. I'm sure that students completed work during that time, as I checked current spreadsheets in each account. Therefore, I'd appreciate if you could look into if there is a possible problem on your end, considering this is happening at two non-connected accounts.

Thanks!
Chris

Flubaroo Joe

Feb 28, 2021, 4:03:40 PM2/28/21
to flubaroo discussions
The daily digest of submissions would come from Google.  Flubaroo has nothing to do with those.  You may want to check Google Forms group.

Let me know if Flubaroo isn't running Autograde.  Check your Sent folder and the Grade sheet.

Christopher Kaznosky

Feb 28, 2021, 4:27:31 PM2/28/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! The grading is working. I'll look where you stated.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Flubaroo Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flubaroo-discussion-forum/CAPWPTOShYxXzTD5-f9Ufo7%3D4LiuEhM%2BTDHpvbT%3D-dwiTXpQjFQ%40mail.gmail.com.