Joseph Schmidt - getUniqueld

Lloyd Cain

Mar 4, 2024, 6:00:55 PMMar 4
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
In the last few weeks, Flubaroo has stopped autograde. I get the message above the sheet

- TypeError: Cannot call method "getUniqueld" of null.

Older Google Forms are still using Flubaroo with no problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Cain

Joseph Schmidt

Mar 4, 2024, 9:03:01 PMMar 4
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights. If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.Dave or I will take a look.