Problem in Flubaroo with Grading

Dawn Shimek

Jun 1, 2021, 12:09:22 PM6/1/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I have a Google Form with 100 questions that I have used Flubaroo to grade in the past.  I get past step 2 successfully but nothing happens....my form is not graded.  Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Flubaroo Joe

Jun 1, 2021, 12:32:42 PM6/1/21
to flubaroo discussions
I can help solve the problem if I can duplicate it using your data.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 12:09 PM Dawn Shimek <dsh...@mishicot.k12.wi.us> wrote:
I have a Google Form with 100 questions that I have used Flubaroo to grade in the past.  I get past step 2 successfully but nothing happens....my form is not graded.  Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Jessica Brossard

Jun 2, 2021, 12:18:35 PM6/2/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I have the exact same problem happening. I select the answer key I want to use and then nothing happens.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 2, 2021, 12:38:55 PM6/2/21
to flubaroo discussions
Not even the message that this might take a while?

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.

Jessica Brossard

Jun 2, 2021, 1:21:55 PM6/2/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
No. No message at all. The above teacher, Dawn, and I are at at the same school, and we are guessing it has to do with our Chrome extentions. We are checking with our IT department.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 2, 2021, 1:26:47 PM6/2/21
to flubaroo discussions
Try an incognito window in Chrome. Can you share the quiz with a personal email and grade from there?

I had no trouble grading Dawn's quiz.

Kevin Kusch

Sep 1, 2021, 4:05:50 PM9/1/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Why does it work in an incognito window and not a regular profile window?

Flubaroo Joe

Sep 1, 2021, 5:46:56 PM9/1/21
to flubaroo discussions
Because an incognito window doesn't use the extensions you may have added.  It probably means that on extension is blocking something Flubaroo needs.

If you can identify which extension is causing the issue, you may want to reach out to the owner of the extension.