Flubaroo not getting Past Step 2

Lonnie Adams

Sep 16, 2022, 12:15:37 PM9/16/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
When I go to do auto grade or grade assignment I make it to step 2.  Then when I hit next it kicks me out and I can't get to the last step where it asks me where to send grades.  I end up not being able to grade anything.

Aaron Guzman

Sep 21, 2022, 12:34:13 PM9/21/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I have the same issue.  Any solutions yet?

Joseph Schmidt

Sep 21, 2022, 2:44:30 PM9/21/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Some schools have blocked features needed by Flubaroo.  I'm going to guess that you no longer see the bubble that says something about grading.

Try an incognito window in Chrome.

Dave Abouav

Sep 26, 2022, 7:37:50 PM9/26/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a screencast showing this? Also can you share the spreadsheet with Edit access for us to debug (flubar...@edcode.org)?

Best,
Dave

--
edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact

Rebecca Besand

Nov 14, 2022, 4:02:19 PM11/14/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I'm having the same issue.

Joseph Schmidt

Nov 14, 2022, 4:33:51 PM11/14/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights. Please do not share with this Google Group.

Dave or I will take a look.

We will verify that there is no problem with Flubaroo.

You might want to try an incognito window in Google Chrome.

Make sure you are signed onto only one account.

James Spencer

Nov 16, 2022, 12:30:38 PM11/16/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hello, all...

I just had this problem with a Sheet yesterday (11/15/22)...  I found this thread with no solution on it and I found one that may work for others too.

I unlinked the Sheet that Flubaroo won't advance past Step 2 (the Step 2 screen went away and the next one never came) and then created a new Sheet.  After allowing Flubaroo, it allowed me to set up Autograde without a problem.  So I guess there was a glitch with the old Sheet and deleted it.  Of course, all the responses that had been submitted showed up on the new Sheet.

Thanks...

Jim

Melissa Schley

Nov 28, 2022, 11:57:52 AM11/28/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
11/28/22 I cannot get passed Step 2 - I tried incognito & I also tried making a copy of the spreadsheet and no go here.  I shared with  flubarooshare   @   edcode.org ...hopefully a solution will come soon!

Dave Abouav

Nov 29, 2022, 12:34:13 PM11/29/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Melissa. For some reason I did not see the spreadsheet come through. Will you try sharing it directly with me?

CONFIDENTIALITY:

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

Joseph Schmidt

Nov 29, 2022, 2:07:11 PM11/29/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

I didn't see it either but she shared it with me and I was able to grade it with no problem.

My best guess it that schools have tightened down security so much and the popup that indicates grading is taking place to popup.

Instead of a popup, can something be added to the screen as a line or two of text which is removed after the grading is completed?