Grade Sharing

Jerry Cobb

Feb 3, 2022, 9:48:50 AM2/3/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
When I enable autograder and get to the final screen and click on continue; the screen freezes up.

Joseph Schmidt

Feb 3, 2022, 10:05:47 AM2/3/22
to flubaroo discussions
Try using an incognito window in Chrome.

Try setting up using a personal Google account.  You can turn autograde off if this works.  I'm just trying to isolate the problem.  If it works on your personal account and not the school account, talk to the school admin folks for Google Workplace.

If it still doesn't work, share the file so I can do some testing on it.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 9:48 AM Jerry Cobb <jc...@huntingtonisd.com> wrote:
When I enable autograder and get to the final screen and click on continue; the screen freezes up.

Jerry Cobb

Feb 3, 2022, 10:33:03 AM2/3/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I don't have an incognito window for my Chrome account.

I tried using my personal google account and autograder didn't work on it either

Joseph Schmidt

Feb 3, 2022, 11:09:16 AM2/3/22
to flubaroo discussions
I could not find any errors.  I was able to turn Autograde on and off with my personal account.

If you make a copy of the quiz and put it in your persona drive, I'm guessing you will be able to turn Autograde on.  It this doesn't work, try from your home computer.

The incognito window is usually available as an option under the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.  If the school has blocked an incognito window, they may have blocked other stuff.

I'm happy that you are using Flubaroo but sad that you are having issues.  I have to guess they are school security related.

Jerry Cobb

Feb 3, 2022, 11:11:52 AM2/3/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Our tech lady used my form and didn’t have any issues either. Not sure what is causing the problem

--
Jerry Cobb
Huntington Middle School

Joseph Schmidt

Feb 3, 2022, 1:52:26 PM2/3/22
to flubaroo discussions
Jerry,

That is what makes computers so much fun.  Not really.  So, if you sign using your tech's computer does it work?

If it works for one and not both of you from the same computer, then there is something setup differently about your account.

This might be painful, but I doubt if it will go away on its own.