Nothing happens after step 2.

Greg Resor

Sep 17, 2021, 9:14:00 AM9/17/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I have tried different things for grading this latest quiz. I have never encountered this problem before. After Step 2, it seems to stop and it does not grade the assignment.

I have refreshed. I have created a new Sheet from the Form and it still does not grade the final three quizzes.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Greg Resor

Amanda Clark

Sep 17, 2021, 9:28:53 AM9/17/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Same! A discussion post below suggested it may be an issue with another extension, but I can't figure out which one.

Joseph Schmidt

Sep 17, 2021, 9:33:47 AM9/17/21
to flubaroo discussions
Try using an incognito window in the Chrome browser.

If you share the file, I will test to see if it grades for me.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.

Joseph Schmidt

Sep 17, 2021, 9:34:20 AM9/17/21
to flubaroo discussions
Try using an incognito window in the Chrome browser.

If you share the file, I will test to see if it grades for me.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by forwarding the email to postm...@blountk12.org and (1) destroy this message if a facsimile or (2) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication without a copy.
All email passing through the Blount County School System is scanned for content, viruses and security before entering or leaving our system. Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments, and offensive content are removed automatically. Thank You

Greg Resor

Sep 20, 2021, 9:39:02 AM9/20/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Thank you all. I am not sure what was going on Friday morning, but it was working when I went back to try it again.